IVAO Thailand Division, in cooperation with Hong Kong, India and Indonesia Divisions and Oceanic Region, invites you to join our third iteration of South Asia Online Edition 3 event, which will be held on Sunday, 27 May 2018 between 1000Z to 1600Z.
This time, you’ll be flying to Don Mueang International Airport (VTBD) from one of these airports:
Darwin International Airport (YPDN)
Hong Kong International Airport (VHHH)
Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (WIII)
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (VOHS)
All ATC services will be provided during the event.
Anyone participating in South Asia Online Edition 3 event will gain 1 point for IVAO Events HQ Award. Please report your participation here.
Anyone participating in South Asia Online Edition 3 event will be awarded IVAO Relay Event, issued automatically by HQ.
Those who have already completed the IVAO Events HQ Award shall contact HQ Events Department to be awarded IVAO Relay Event.
Anyone participating in South Asia Online Edition 3 event will be awarded Aviation Celebration Tours and Events, automatically issued by Thailand Division.
Any ATCs participating in South Asia Online Edition 3 event will gain 1 point for ATC Events, issued by respective divisions.
Any pilots participating in South Asia Online Edition 3 event will gain 1 point for Pilot Events for both departure and arrival divisions, issued by respective divisions.
- YPDN-VTBD: JULIE Z69 DIL W37 MKS W35 PNK N875 ENREP M904 BUT
- VHHH-VTBD (1): PECAN V10 SIKOU A202 RAMEI W1 UBLOD
- VHHH-VTBD (2): PECAN V11 IDOSI P901 IKELA A1 UBL W1 UBLOD
- WIII-VTBD: DOLTA G579 SJ PU B469 VPK M751 GUTSO
- VOHS-VTBD: VISAK W29 VVZ L301 PASTO
Note: All pilots shall follow the flight procedures provided below.
- YPDN – N/A
- WIII – N/A
- VOHS – N/A
- Pilots departing from VOHS shall comply with India Oceanic Procedures.
To gain points for ATC Events and Pilot Events, participants will need to report their participation as follows:
- Thailand Division: No report required, points will be automatically counted.
- India Division: Participants shall report their participation here.
- Indonesia Division: Participants shall report their participation on MODA.
- Hong Kong Division: Participants shall report their participation on MODA.
- Oceanic Region: TBA
For pilots, booking is not required.
For ATCs, booking is required:
- Thailand Division: please follow the instructions provided on this Facebook post.
- Other divisions: please book your position via ATC Scheduling System
- VTBD: Here
- VHHH: Here
- VOHS: Here